At the moment teaching 2 classes in studios around Bethnal Green/Victoria Park area on Tuesdays early mornings and evenings.
- Tuesday mornings from 7:30am to 8:30am at St Margaret’s House
- Price: please head to The Health Tree for prices and bookings and cancellations
- Location: St Margaret’s House, 21 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green – E2 9PL
- For booking this morning class please click here
- Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Price: 10GBP drop in / 55GBP pack of 6 classes
- Location: Cranbook Community Centre, Mace St, Bethnal Green, London E2 0RB
- For booking this class please book via the schedule, here or by emailing [email protected],once your spot is booked we will send you a payment link. If you want to book the pack of 6 classes, please send an email.
- Cancellation policy: until 72 hours before the class, full refund. Between 72 hours and 24 hours, 50% charges apply. Within 24 hours of class starting time, full charges apply. You are more than welcome to change the class you booked for another day if needed.
- You won’t be required to pay at the time of the booking. A link will be sent to you at your email address post booking.
Please book via below schedule or email me to [email protected] Please note that for these classes you should bring your own mat.
Find the calendar and more information about the classes style below
* Studio classes are held on Tuesdays from 17th May and these are on different studios, please find all details below
These classes will be fun, challenging and they will help you improve your posture by getting stronger and leaner.
At the same time they will leave you relaxed and centred to face the day feeling just great.
The main focus will be around the Pilates principles and exercises, however some Yoga poses might be added for the purpose of the class flow which will bring an amazing balance between stretch and strength.
Open to all levels. Modifications will be given if needed.
If any specific conditions please let Cecilia know before the class starts. For people booking in advance a Par-Q form will be sent prior to the class to assess student’s fitness levels for appropriate modifications.
You will only need a mat, however if you have elastic bands, blocks, or any prop you may want to use/need, please bring them along!